Adebyor at COMS! [Merged]

Re: adebayor at the stadium

Just at the ground now! Barriers all up and camera men everywhere. Possibly arriving next 10-15 minutes. OS camera man waiting outside too!

Was driving back up Alan turing way coming away from the ground,we were stopped at lights and Adebayor was coming opposite way stopped at lights in his Bentley,deffo him,it was the mrs who spotted him first.

Game was shite by the way,talk about a "shop window team" used,jesus Tel ben Haim !!!!

Re: Adebyor. At big screen at 5 pm

In The Know said:
Let me get this straight, we will have a selection of

Robinho
Adebyeour
Tevez
Roque Santa Cruz
Bojinov
Bellamy
Caicedo

WOW

Message to D Sturridge - Given the above,i'd have fooked off elsewhere as well! spineless tosser!

meeesh said:
Game was shite by the way,talk about a "shop window team" used,jesus Tel ben Haim !!!!

Yes ...... i couldn't quite believe he was still here either!

Re: Adebyor. At big screen at 5 pm

Ill be gutted if we sell the Boj, i know he is unlikely to get game time with all our new signings up front, but what if he turns out to be better than tevez and ade? i for one will follow his career if he leaves, he is strangely one of my favorite city players even though he hasnt done much!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.