Adebyor at COMS! [Merged]

Re: Adebyor. At big screen at 5 pm

Maineblue said:
Friendlies mean fuck all.

Had great pre seasons and started shit and we've had shit pre seasons and started on fire, they really do mean very little, not to forgeting that it's hardly the starting eleven.

This, Tottenham hammer everyone in pre season friendlies and always start the season shite......Even Darren Bent scores a few FFS!

stevethecab said:
Pam said:
I am planning to behead myself. This will send a message.
ive got an axe for you pam

No one cares about your poxy axe. I bet it's a cheap piece of shite and you bought it from the pound shop.

flb said:
lee-mcfc said:
am surprised he even wants to come we are shockingly shit 2day.

dont shoot me
Wheres the shotgun !!!!

come on fella have you seen the team weve put out

no Robbo,Tevez,SWP,Neddy,Given,RSC,Bridge,Barry,Dunnie,Micah,Kompany

lmao lad a was joking

johnmc said:
If your down there or plan on going down, can you make sure the first Adebayor song is a good one as the first one usually sticks

“Ade, boom-ba-yay”
“Ade, boom-ba-yay”

bluemanhatton said:
johnmc said:
If your down there or plan on going down, can you make sure the first Adebayor song is a good one as the first one usually sticks

“Ade, boom-ba-yay”
“Ade, boom-ba-yay”

OMG walks to the wall and bangs head against said wall !

Sky Blue said:
Maineblue said:
Friendlies mean fuck all.

Had great pre seasons and started shit and we've had shit pre seasons and started on fire, they really do mean very little, not to forgeting that it's hardly the starting eleven.

This, Tottenham hammer everyone in pre season friendlies and always start the season shite......Even Darren Bent scores a few FFS!

I am alarmed that Michael Owen has scored for the rags in their first friendly. I think we should move heaven and earth to buy him now that this goal has proved us all wrong. It is the strongest indication yet that he is back to his best and will score at least 57 goals before Christmas.

ade is being taken for medical now. just had info from a person outside the stadium, who picked him up from the airport.

lee-mcfc said:
am surprised he even wants to come we are shockingly shit 2day.

dont shoot me

YES I totally agree!!!! Our Youth team sprinkled with our reserve team subs and Stevie Ireland were well and truly beat by one of the strongest teams in South African football today....Fucking disgrace!!!!

I will be the first to say it......HUGHES OUT!!!!!!!! Oh, and can I have a refund for my season card.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.