Adel Taarabt - Worth a punt?

Gray

I was just too stubborn to ever be governed
Team supported
ABU & The Bus Wreckers
Very impressed with this player - better than Charlie Adams.

Also is prepared to stay out wide on the left, just what we need & his pass to Wayne Routledge was pure class very Benarbia like in its execution.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
he's in the spurs team then?

oh wait no he wasn't good enough for a top club.

He's only 21 now....

I think it was more his character and personality,rather than his ability,that Twitcher couldn't deal with.

A more than capable squad player imo.

Do you seriously think we should go for an umproven 21 year old when we're on the verge of a champions league place with unlimited funds.

If he was any good he'd already be in Arsenals academy!!

Too much of an explosive character, definitely not the type of player Mancini likes. If Mancini can't handle Bellamy, Tevez, Adebayor then Taarabt is a no no.

Anyways he is captain at QPR and is indulged by Warnock, something 'Arry wouldn't do. If QPR come up I think he will stay there. He loves it at QPR and last year quit the Morocco International team for 1 year in order to concentrate all efforts on QPR promotion bid.

Although he recently said in an interview he wished he had joined Arsenal and not Tottenham and Chamakh is a very close friend of his, so if he was to leave QPR Arsenal looks more likely.

nevilletogoater-in said:
Do you seriously think we should go for an umproven 21 year old when we're on the verge of a champions league place with unlimited funds.

adam-johnson_1582413c.jpg

Just sayin'. ;)

i would want to see this guy at city

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrmfkEwE3NI&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrmfkEwE ... re=related</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.