Adel Taarabt

eddiemarin09

From what I've seen of him I'm really impressed..I'm aware that he hasn't been as consistent with his play as many would like..but from I've seen of him the kid is class..an attacking midfielder who always tries to take it to defenders and applies lots of pressure..amazing ball control one of the best natural dribblers I've seen in the league at his position..constancy is important but I'm impressed that he shows up in the big matches against the elite (us,united Chelsea etc) he doesn't fear these teams instead he shines brightest against them and attacks which many cant do *cough* Nasri..I believe besides winger we are in need of an attacking midfielder this summer and he has premier league experience helped bring qpr to promotion..I think he would be an ideal option to replace Nasri..experience and the possibility that he won't cost as much as most players city scout overseas..we should get him..anybody remember his one man counter attack and ridiculous step over in our box to create himself space for a shot..there was no angle or space for anything and he was able to create a shot out of nothing against us the champions..kid is impressive and would like to see him in blue..we all know silva needs a creative partner in attack to shoulder the load and supply our strikers ..and unlike silva if there's no passing options he can take a threatening shot on his own with some sting on it..

<a class="postlink" href="http://youtu.be/mG4MlKshDjk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://youtu.be/mG4MlKshDjk</a>

Ignore the horrible song

Michael-scott-no-god-no.gif

Joke of a player for me, absolutely nowhere near Nasri. Not a coincidence that QPR started doing better recently since he's been dropped, he's not even good enough for them.

Love_Each_Day said:
Joke of a player for me, absolutely nowhere near Nasri. Not a coincidence that QPR started doing better recently since he's been dropped, he's not even good enough for them.
Please tell me you're joking. He's by far their most talented player, he just doesn't fit into what Harry's trying to make them do at the moment.

'Arry was not happy with him last week. Taraabt allegedly dropped out of the weekend's game with an alleged "back strain", whilst Zamora was having extra training and injections to ensure he got on the pitch.

When the chips are down, can he be relied on? No.

Thinks he is far better than what he is and it shows. He'll never get a contract with a bigger club because his attitude is completely wrong.

Also, wasn't he the one who went for a trial/loan under Steve Bruce somewhere (Sunderland?) and he sent him back because his attitude was a joke.

Poormans Kinkladze for me. Looks amazing for 2-3 games a year, but isn't a team player. Doesn't tackle, has no positional play and is greedy.

It's no coincidence that QPR have started winning without him in the team.

Has a really bad attitude too!

No thanks!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.