Adel Taarabt

Edwaardz said:
Love_Each_Day said:
Joke of a player for me, absolutely nowhere near Nasri. Not a coincidence that QPR started doing better recently since he's been dropped, he's not even good enough for them.
Please tell me you're joking. He's by far their most talented player, he just doesn't fit into what Harry's trying to make them do at the moment.

That may be the case but nowhere near good enough for us.

karen7 said:
how can you think any one playing for a relegation side is good enough for us,benteke included?
Idk southamptons gaston Ramirez is pretty damn good as well

Don't know about this kid's attitude. But for me, he has bags of talents, so much so that I'm gonna go on a limp and say, with the right condition and attitude, he CAN develop into one of the world's best.

However, like some said, he is too selfish and very blindsided when it comes to his dribbling.

We need players who are better than those we have, not someone who thinks he is. Talented, no doubt, but great teams have a work ethic and he shows no signs of having that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.