Aderbayor to city????

Really seems to have lost his way at Arsenal. Right sort of player - can we (more accurately Leslie) get the best out of him?

can't see this happening for the life of me. he is exactly the sort of striker we need despite him having no rag connections. i personally believe however benzema to be the perfect player for our lone striker system despite him having no rag connections. that said i fully expect him to turn rag at the end of the season and for hughes to sign another midget probably with huge rag connections.

Big yes from me, brillant on his day, as we saw at the COMS last season. Big, strong and still young, just what we need.

think he is just the sort of player we need to play up top by himself,, and i think i read somewhere that his is motivated by money subtle hint, i hope so

Rather have Tevez to be honest. Tevez is a much better player.
Addy is good on his day, but he's too inconsistent and players have the knack of coming to City and failing. Therefore Addy will fail, he is not the type of player we need. He's big, scores some good goals but he is also clumsy, lazy and has a bad attitude. No thank you. Not good enough if we want to step up.

Just never rated him.

Never rated him I cant believe arsenal gave 90k-a-week for this season when they should have flogged him. That said he is better than what we have, I might be wrong but never seems to be injured. And you have to admire his honesty, while the tranny was filrting with Madrid Adebyor just said basically 'I'm off unless I get a pay-rise'. That said he seems like a very disrspectful twat.

So to sum up, he's better than we have but he's off the Xmas card list(for now)

cyberblue said:
Never rated him I cant believe arsenal gave 90k-a-week for this season when they should have flogged him. That said he is better than what we have, I might be wrong but never seems to be injured. And you have to admire his honesty, while the tranny was filrting with Madrid Adebyor just said basically 'I'm off unless I get a pay-rise'. That said he seems like a very disrspectful twat.

This is not the type of player we need. It's just pump football with a lanky player upfront on his own. I'd hate to buy him, and even alot of Arsenal fans would like to get rid of him for 15 million let alone 27.
He is worth about 10 at the maximum.

I would go as far as saying i'd prefer Sturridge.

citizens_1976 said:
cyberblue said:

This is not the type of player we need. It's just pump football with a lanky player upfront on his own. I'd hate to buy him, and even alot of Arsenal fans would like to get rid of him for 15 million let alone 27.
He is worth about 10 at the maximum.

He's an arsehole lets be honest, 1 good season and he thinks he's great, any striker worth his salt could score goals for Arsenal given the chances they create. And another problem with big tall forwards is that it gives our defenders an easy way out by just booting it up the park with no thought behind it which I feel would harm us seen as though our strengths seem to lie in fast impulse attacks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.