Adidas trainers

Looks a decent top TBF mate.

they are very rare and to have one in mint condition is rocking horse droppings stuff
i don't wear my one its like new and in XL size ? you have to be able to pull it off and have the walk and talk hahaha

i was thinking of selling it but its hard to get rid ? but like i said for what i paid for it does not have to a big price if i ever sell it. what i paid for it was £3 ??? i know wow. from a well known charity shop sold as new and as a fashion sample unbelievable jeff

they are very rare and to have one in mint condition is rocking horse droppings stuff
i don't wear my one its like new and in XL size ? you have to be able to pull it off and have the walk and talk hahaha

i was thinking of selling it but its hard to get rid ? but like i said for what i paid for it does not have to a big price if i ever sell it. what i paid for it was £3 ??? i know wow. from a well known charity shop sold as new and as a fashion sample unbelievable jeff
£3 for top that's just sold on eBay?

Lad I know as moving house and found an adidas Ivan Lendl track top. Got over £200 for it on Ebay. Iv'e still got an adidas first track top I've convinced myself will fit me again if I lose another stone. Saved up my paper round money for weeks (£2 a week)
until I could afford the full track suit around 1986 I think

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.