Adidas trainers

Proper nice pair of trainers! My favourite style are those 70s/80s runner types like the New York, TRX, and ZX500 etc.

I’ll be on there trying on the release date!

Don’t spread the word though, sssssshhhhhhhhhhh, the fewer try for these the better!
I'm wearing green ZX500 right now. Starting to fall apart and I haven't worn them that much. I'm going back to LA Trainer. It's the fronts...my big toes stick up vertically! freaky.

2 pairs of Moss Side acquired, successful in the draw via Size and End.

Junior`s arrived today care of Size. Mine due to arrive Monday.

As an avid Gazelle fan they offer something a bit different.

Got mine in the Hanon draw.
Son got a pair as well.
They've maybe made more pairs than people originally thought, so hopefully the people that buy purely to resell immediately at huge profits, get burned.

Got the Moss Sides n’all. 13s sold out in less than the time it took my page to refresh on the dot of the hour! So I’ve had to go for 12½.

Anyone know if there’ll be a second drop of the grey Winter Hills from last month? I missed out on those and really want them.

Got the Moss Sides n’all. 13s sold out in less than the time it took my page to refresh on the dot of the hour! So I’ve had to go for 12½.

Anyone know if there’ll be a second drop of the grey Winter Hills from last month? I missed out on those and really want them.
SNS have just added the Winterhills, 12.5s currently in stock if you are still after them.

They are horrible
Don’t think of them as a trainer, as in, a tennis shoe. Think of them as a casual pair of walking boots for Winter.

They’re up there with my all-time adi favourites.

I missed bluesmith’s post above though and they’ve already sold out of the largest sizes :(

Don’t think of them as a trainer, as in, a tennis shoe. Think of them as a casual pair of walking boots for Winter.

They’re up there with my all-time adi favourites.

I missed bluesmith’s post above though and they’ve already sold out of the largest sizes :(
Would not wear them if I lived on a giro
Each to there own lad.

Without scrolling back, why are Adidas making trainers with local North West places in the names? Miss side and Winter Hill?
Mainly because of Gary Aspden. He’s the guy who created the adidas Spezial/SPZL brand, and he’s from Darwen in Lancashire. He was big into the Madchester era/scene.

He’s brought out:
Ardwick
Manchester
GT Manchester
Manchester Marine
Manchester ’89
Moss Side
Three different styles of Winterhill
Blackburn
Blackburn Ewood
About four different style of Padiham
Noel Gallagher
LG
New Order
(maybe more, might have forgotten a few)

There’s also been the Lotherton, Lotherton GTX, and Elland which are Yorkshire ones.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.