Adidas trainers

Purchased the wien and bern trainers this last month. Beautiful trainers.

The amsterdams and torinos are also rascal looking trainers.
Which Bern? I got the 2018 ones and found they came up massive

The wien however have been worn to death since I got them and still in good nick

Purchased the wien and bern trainers this last month. Beautiful trainers.

The amsterdams and torinos are also rascal looking trainers.
Torino at pear mill for £50 if any good to you.
I have them after I 'won' in the size? raffle and paid full whack for them then they were selling for cheaper about a month later.
Nice trainers though.
I have the Amsterdams too. They are huge.

Did anyone enter the size raffle for the adidas x size anniversary City series? Got lucky on the raffle today. They release in stores on Friday. The usual on eBay is happening, £400+ already.

Attachments

• B62275E6-2BF3-43D7-80BE-441422B05B81.jpeg
    B62275E6-2BF3-43D7-80BE-441422B05B81.jpeg
    803.1 KB · Views: 38
Did anyone enter the size raffle for the adidas x size anniversary City series? Got lucky on the raffle today. They release in stores on Friday. The usual on eBay is happening, £400+ already.
What raffle?

Size? Have an app called Size? Launches, they release all of the releases through it. These are also releasing in store Friday I believe.
I'll get my daughter to put the app on her phone. I don't even own a phone!

Getting some Samba for Fathers day and thought they'd been resigned to the anals of history. Sure I bought some in the 90's and still look as trendy as fook.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.