Adil Rami

Davs 19 said:
Matt the Giant said:
I know I have a childish sens of humor, but I find this thread fantastic!

Keep it up folks.

LoveCity said:
I think you're mistaking Kolo with Yaya, who is actually on £8.5million a day according to The Sun.

Was that £9.5million a day including bonuses?

£10 million a day netto..................

i know its la.te in the window but why dont we bid for someone decent otherwise i fear the worst when we get injuries which will happen<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:37 pm --<br /><br />
Davs 19 said:
Matt the Giant said:

Keep it up folks.

LoveCity said:
I think you're mistaking Kolo with Yaya, who is actually on £8.5million a day according to The Sun.

i know its la.te in the window but why dont we bid for someone decent otherwise i fear the worst when we get injuries which will happen

Exeter Blue I am here said:
Big, powerful so and so, but (and it's almost a given with City in the transfer market) he is to sprinting what Arthur Mullard was to male modelling. And given that pace is handy for a high defensive line, is Rami a wise signing?

At the moment most of the goals we concede are from within our 6 yard box.

And even when we were pretty goad at defending set pieces, at least 50% of the goals we conceded were from set pieces.

birchwoodgingerste said:
Davs 19 said:
Matt the Giant said:

Keep it up folks.

i know its la.te in the window but why dont we bid for someone decent otherwise i fear the worst when we get injuries which will happen

-- Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:37 pm --

Davs 19 said:
Matt the Giant said:

Keep it up folks.

Like who? Can all those who don't think this is a good buy. Please give us names of those who might be?

chicagoblues said:
For the right price ...yes please

aldi-logo.jpg
NAN3622.jpg
white_tablet_mitsubishi_logo_cropped.jpg

daxman said:
birchwoodgingerste said:
Davs 19 said:

-- Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:37 pm --

Davs 19 said:

Like who? Can all those who don't think this is a good buy. Please give us names of those who might be?
Subotic 1 year left on his contract

that pic of the hack responsible for this story has to be a wind up surely

james-sanderson_zps6a1decd9.jpg

<a class="postlink" href="http://metro.co.uk/2013/09/26/manchester-city-set-to-move-for-transfer-listed-valencia-star-adil-rami-4116544/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://metro.co.uk/2013/09/26/mancheste ... i-4116544/</a>?

bugsyblue said:
Daz_Blue said:
Matt the Giant said:
Is has as good as Godin would you say?

And I think we let Kolo go cause of his £250.000/w salary.
After tax.

He was on nowhere near that...do you write for The Sun ?

My mate text me and told me he was on £320,000 a week. It's a FACT.
He'd have to be selling a lot of cars to be on that kind of money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.