Adrian Bernabe

Our favourite Plastic ‘cule’ left rolling in the mud, insisted Bernabe was going back to Barca as a sign that they were still a big draw for players

View attachment 21129View attachment 21130
I had a look for that as I fancied taking the piss out of him but ohshit_ruddy managed to get his account suspended. Strangely FCBarca doesn't seem to make any mention of Bernabe on his account at all. You'd have thought he'd have congratulated him on his move to Parma :)

I had a look for that as I fancied taking the piss out of him but ohshit_ruddy managed to get his account suspended. Strangely FCBarca doesn't seem to make any mention of Bernabe on his account at all. You'd have thought he'd have congratulated him on his move to Parma :)
Are they signing Sean Goater too?

Good move for Bernabe. Parma were relegated to Serie B at the end of last season, but they’ve brought Buffon back, twenty years after he left, so hopefully they’ll have a solid season and rebound immediately.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.