Adrian Chiles Punted by ITV

Blue Til Death said:
Chiles has been punted with immediate effect by ITV and replaced by Mark Pougatch... Good fuckin riddance, useless presenter and wannabe pundit...!

Hmm, I'm think Pougatch may be an Arsenal fan. I do wonder if there is some sort of ag**da afoot here

chesterbells said:
Blue Til Death said:
Chiles has been punted with immediate effect by ITV and replaced by Mark Pougatch... Good fuckin riddance, useless presenter and wannabe pundit...!

Hmm, I'm think Pougatch may be an Arsenal fan. I do wonder if there is some sort of ag**da afoot here

Pougatch unfortunately has a very similar voice to that prick Saggers at talk shite, but fortunately without the chip on shoulder.

Watching an ITV broadcast in general just feels like amatuer hour. Sky's presentation and the way they analyse games, with Neville and Carragher (plus the presenter who's name I don't know) comes across as very professional from top to bottom.

IH8MUFC said:
Watching an ITV broadcast in general just feels like amatuer hour. Sky's presentation and the way they analyse games, with Neville and Carragher (plus the presenter who's name I don't know) comes across as very professional from top to bottom.

Yeah, I'd rank Sky top, bbc second, with BT sport & ITV fighting for last place in the coverage stakes, with ITV probably losing

He'll be on gardening leave. Probably tapped up by BT and agreed to join them when the Champions League rights go over to them next season

Deepest Blue said:
He's OK on radio IMO.
Should've stayed there.
I agree.

He's far more natural and himself. If he returns to 5live doing a 606 I'd be happy with that.

They've announced Townsend and Matt Smith going. Townsend can piss off with Chiles, but always thought Smith was a top presenter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.