Adriano... Just a thought...

FORZA CITY

After all the rumours of Cook flying to Milan and an MCFC deligation (allegedly) being sent out to Milan to hold talks with Kaka, the more I think about the more I'm convinced that this is all just a smokescreen and Adriano is the man we're after, after all.

Think about it, in my opinion it makes sense...

- Let the papers / TV lap it up, reporting on how ADUG are getting frustrated and desperate so that they can conduct their business on the sly.

- Whilst the media are concentring on Kaka and taking the piss out of us because we can't attract anyone get the Adriano deal done.

- This would leave the media with egg on their faces and make them look even more clueless than they actually are.

- This would then whip up an even bigger media fenzy by signing Adriano on the quiet which in turn would get us all excited (well, me at least) and raise the profile of the club even more.

Or maybe its just wishful thinking....

Plus I would also like to add that we desperatly need a striker at the moment and would be a massive "up yours" to Fat Sam and the 'Appy 'Ammers!

That would be the definition of evil - leading us to think were signing Kaka to unveil Adriano, I would be crying into my pillow for days!

berger1985 said:
That would be the definition of evil - leading us to think were signing Kaka to unveil Adriano, I would be crying into my pillow for days!

Fuck all wrong with Adriano, we need a striker more than we need Kaka and Adriano will be desperate to prove himself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.