Adryan Tavarez

Tevez City

[bigimg]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-pwMPPh5GFlw/TjoqevZ_lyI/AAAAAAAAAGA/vfNiIIrZosE/s1600/60144_ori_adryan.jpg[/bigimg]

This guy is as good as Oscar if not better !

I saw him when he played with Brazil U17 with Lucas Paizon ( Chelsea player), and now he is playing for Brazil U20 in the South American U20 tournament.

Brazil are facing Ecuador now Live on Al Jazeera +5, and he is a having a good game.

Hopefully City's scout will keep an eye on this tournament, there are so many talented stars in it.

Tevez City said:
[bigimg]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-pwMPPh5GFlw/TjoqevZ_lyI/AAAAAAAAAGA/vfNiIIrZosE/s1600/60144_ori_adryan.jpg[/bigimg]

This guy is as good as Oscar if not better !

I saw him when he played with Brazil U17 with Lucas Paizon ( Chelsea player), and now he is playing for Brazil U20 in the South American U20 tournament.

Brazil are facing Ecuador now Live on Al Jazeera +5, and he is a having a good game.

Hopefully City's scout will keep an eye on this tournament, there are so many talented stars in it.

been playing fm have we ? haha

Only kidding, seen most players around these days but not managed to have a look at this kid but ive heard good things about him, will try and watch abit of him if i get time.

He doesn't want to leave Brazil, already turned down the chance to join United and doesn't want to go to Europe until he's older (like Neymar).

The current financial state that football clubs in Brazil are in now, means that they no longer have to sell on their best players, at reduced fee's.

The days of getting a quality player from Brazil with a cheap fee has gone. The current trend now is that the Brazilian players are wanting to develop further within the own national league.

I read a good report on the trend now setting in at the Brazilian clubs and why the players are no longer looking to rush into a European based team.

The only way at the minute is by luring players who are not yet within the first team squads and can still be purchased for around the £6mill mark.

Just imagine the amount of transfer activity and the numbers we could be talking about should as many predict, Brazil go on and win the WC in their own country. With players such as Neymar, Ganso etc playing at maximum potential.

Heard good things about him!
Got him on fm aswell ;-)
Is his £1.1M release clause in real life aswell?

BlueMoonz1977 said:
The only way at the minute is by luring players who are not yet within the first team squads and can still be purchased for around the £6mill mark.

That was Sinclair price.

I think Chelsea bought Piazon for around 4 Million one year ago after the U17 tournament, and btw Adryan was their best player.

And regarding that Brazilians are now not willing to leave...etc, I think Money always talks.

Ahh, Yes all we need; a 1970's Disco Pop Group!<br /><br />-- Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:24 am --<br /><br />Ahh, Yes all we need; a 1970's Disco Pop Group!

Tevez City said:
BlueMoonz1977 said:
I think Chelsea bought Piazon for around 4 Million one year ago after the U17 tournament, and btw Adryan was their best player.

And regarding that Brazilians are now not willing to leave...etc, I think Money always talks.

Chelsea paid approx. 5m outright rising to 10 depending on clauses.

I saw a little bit of Adryan during the U17 WC; I'd subjectively have to say he was their brightest player during the tournament.

A lot can change as a player ages though, Piazon was a good buy for Chelsea because his style is much more suited to the physicality of the Prem. He's impressed me in the U/21 games I've seen this season, particularly against us.

Anyone who plays FM should know about Adryan's low release clause in the game but I couldn't tell you if that's accurate in reality. I would highly doubt it - 5-6mil would be closer to the mark.

If I was Adryan I'd be staying put and focusing on establishing myself at Flamengo. We've seen that top European clubs are willing to pay for the best of Brazil once they develop, so I'd agree that it's in the best interests of all the young Brazilian talents to try and establish themselves in Brazil prior to jumping on a plane to Europe.

One to watch for the future though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.