Ads vs Subscription

I remember a forum where they provided a link to amazon and anything bought via Amazon from clicking the link sent a few pennies back... Maybe that sort of thing died a death awhile back.

nope, referall links are still widely used and are on the up again recently, especially with streamers and youtubers

I'd happily Bung a few quid via PayPal, as after the BBC, and now Guardian is overrun with angry red trolls, it's the only place to have a reasonably adult discussion ( most of the time!) and pick up what's happening with the club days before it reaches regular media channels.
I don't have any issues on my iPhone or iPad, but on a PC at work it can be annoying!( when I log in at lunch, obviously......!)

I'd happily Bung a few quid via PayPal, as after the BBC, and now Guardian is overrun with angry red trolls, it's the only place to have a reasonably adult discussion ( most of the time!) and pick up what's happening with the club days before it reaches regular media channels.
I don't have any issues on my iPhone or iPad, but on a PC at work it can be annoying!( when I log in at lunch, obviously......!)
Likul liar,pants on fire. ;)

I save a shit ton by stealing content from elsewhere, and ads proper do my nut in when they open without consent, affect the layout of a page, slow things down etc etc - so I'd be more than willing to make a donation to rid the site of them.

I remember a forum where they provided a link to amazon and anything bought via Amazon from clicking the link sent a few pennies back... Maybe that sort of thing died a death awhile back.
@Ric is this possible?

Being in Qatar, I buy stuff off amazon on a nearly daily basis for folks back home and even to get stuff sent out here as they are one of the few places that allow Qatari cards to be used.

I'd be all over this option.

@Ric is this possible?

Being in Qatar, I buy stuff off amazon on a nearly daily basis for folks back home and even to get stuff sent out here as they are one of the few places that allow Qatari cards to be used.

I'd be all over this option.

I don't think it would ever generate sufficient funds to pay the hosting fees, but will look into it mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.