Ads

I've reported it, just waiting to hear back. It only seems to affect 3G/4G for some reason, on wifi it doesn't seem to happen. Should hopefully have it removed soon.

Be interesting to know when this happens mate as it's very annoying and basically hinders using the forum on your phone.

I'm still getting this when using my iPhone without wifi...like you said earlier doesn't seem to be a problem when using wifi

Still happening when I have no wifi . Basically it's unusable when I'm at work so frustrating.

Have to say some of the ads that keep popping up aren't particularly pleasant over breakfast! 33 moments captured just before death, 10 signs you're going to die before 67, 15 reasons why you will never visit Australia again etc etc. Not very nice images, even if Photoshopped.

Have to say some of the ads that keep popping up aren't particularly pleasant over breakfast! 33 moments captured just before death, 10 signs you're going to die before 67, 15 reasons why you will never visit Australia again etc etc. Not very nice images, even if Photoshopped.

Those ads are only for guests on the forum - if you're logged in you shouldn't see them.

I'm logged on and still get them relentlessly on 4G.

That 'contest of champions' one.

Sorry, my reply about being logged on was to bored at work sheffield.

We're removing ad networks one by one to try and work out where this rogue 'contest of champions' ad is coming from. Can only apologise, I know how frustrating this is. It's really pissing me off too.

Ric im trying to send you a pm which im unable to do as it keeps disappearing with an ad taking over the space in which we write our reply? really weird mate.

Still have issues this morning with waiting for 4282143.fls doubleclick.... seemingly the one causing the issues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.