ADUG/CITY Issue Media Warning

Ajay

After recent events including the sacking of Scolari, Adams, the banning of SWP, Platini's comments and the actual transfer spend in January compared to rest of Premiership - ADUG and City have sent out a number of communications to all leading news agencies/papers highlighting the negative tone of their views towards the club and asking that they get their facts right before commenting in the future.

The communication includes details of direct contacts within the club and ADUG with a statement encouraging the press to 'speak' with us first as we will answer questions whilst giving factual information on the club, our plans and vision.

Apparently a number of people in the club prefer to ignore the press whereas the ADUG direction is to 'keep our friends close and our enemies even closer"!

Looks like a positive move by the club.

Ajay said:
After recent events including the sacking of Scolari, Adams, the banning of SWP, Platini's comments and the actual transfer spend in January compared to rest of Premiership - ADUG and City have sent out a number of communications to all leading news agencies/papers highlighting the negative tone of their views towards the club and asking that they get their facts right before commenting in the future.

The communication includes details of direct contacts within the club and ADUG with a statement encouraging the press to 'speak' with us first as we will answer questions whilst giving factual information on the club, our plans and vision.

Apparently a number of people in the club prefer to ignore the press whereas the ADUG direction is to 'keep our friends close and our enemies even closer"!

Since the subject contains the word "warning", does the alleged message to the media contain any real warning? Such as "... or we will sue your asses" ?

I like that Craig Bellamy apparently sued 35 papers for spreading the lie that he went on striker to get his move from West Ham to City, wish our club / ADUG would do the same.

avoidconfusion said:
Ajay said:

Since the subject contains the word "warning", does the alleged message to the media contain any real warning? Such as "... or we will sue your asses" ?

I like that Craig Bellamy apparently sued 35 papers for spreading the lie that he went on striker to get his move from West Ham to City, wish our club / ADUG would do the same.

Yes I believe it does 'threaten' action against any damaging false information, our friend in Dubai at Arabian Business was included in the distribution :)

Sky Sports News and especially that Brian Swanson are complete and utter twats. His giddy fucking scrotum of a face when he chat's shit and lies about City make me want to see him given the kicking of his life.

Blue4ever85 said:
Sky Sports News and especially that Brian Swanson are complete and utter twats. His giddy fucking scrotum of a face when he chat's shit and lies about City make me want to see him given the kicking of his life.

pure jealousy

fuck them

SSN understands that we can no longer make up crap about City or get our arses handed to us" exclusive

lee

djspam said:
Blue4ever85 said:

pure jealousy

fuck them

It's not even jealousy, it's something more, something worse than jealousy. We should buy Sky and shut it down. Re-open as MCFC TV.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.