Adult season ticket NOW UNAVAILABLE

Petetheblu

I hope this post is allowed:

Our daughter will be unable to attend most games this coming season so her season ticket will be available at face value.

North stand, block 239, row D.

Payment for the season upfront and ticket transferred via friends and family once released by the club, a few weeks in advance.

Cheers Pete

Our daughter will be unable to attend most games this coming season so her season ticket will be available at face value.

Payment for the season upfront and ticket transferred via friends and family once released by the club, a few weeks in advance.

Cheers Pete
I have sent you a PM

Cheers Pete
Hi Pete,

Is this still available? I've just sent a PM.

Cheers

Its up to the seller what he does,none of my business , but I still maintain him to be careful .
Correct. Any shenanigans the buyer gets up to re touting on the ticket for a profit could have consequences for the lady in question. Obviously, though, she's the one who'll have to make the decision who to pass it on to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.