Advantage who on the managerial side for title

AlgarveBlu

assuming it's Pelligrini,Mou and Gollum

Top three from this season start with new managers. I was fairly confident with Mancini we may have a good crack at the title with the managerial changes with utd and chelsea - not sure at all anymore

So who's got the advantage on this one for next season? Maybe Arsenal will see this as their oppurtunity to seriously strenthen and go for it?

Unfortunately, I think it's back with the rags again as fergie has only semi retired and i'm not sure if Mo can pick up from where he left off before so quickly.

Surely Mourinho.

He's been there before and Chelsea still have a number of players from his prior reign.

If they get him I see them as very serious contenders, especially if they make a couple of additions.

yep Chelsea have the advantage, don't think arse or spurs are good enough.

He might have the experience of winning over here but he is not the special one anymore. How long will he last at chelsea without something blowing up - and at least he will take all the media attention away

Pellegrini for me should we strengthen accordingly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.