advertising boards round the pitch

shinpads

why oh why did we have to have big cardboard hoardings instead of the electronic ones? I was moved from my usual seat because of this, i just dont get why they felt the need for the change, also if they had set them out at an angle it wouldnt have impeded the view and meant the first three rows could have been used.

shinpads said:
why oh why did we have to have big cardboard hoardings instead of the electronic ones? I was moved from my usual seat because of this, i just dont get why they felt the need for the change, also if they had set them out at an angle it wouldnt have impeded the view and meant the first three rows could have been used.

Did you not notice the stewards and ball boys in different clobber also mate?

It's Uefa I am afraid. Not City.

SWP's back said:
shinpads said:

Did you not notice the stewards and ball boys in different clobber also mate?

It's Uefa I am afraid. Not City.

ballboys needed ladders to get over the boards, maybe it was climbing gear provided by waffa

shinpads said:

well id change you usual seat, your gonna have to move every game in the CL

sniff said:
shinpads said:

well id change you usual seat, your gonna have to move every game in the CL

Where about do you sit? Just out of interest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.