Adverts that drive you Mad

Any and all gambling related adverts. It's like putting an open bottle in front of a recovering alchie. I don't gamble, never have because it just doesn't appeal to me but there'll come a day when this country realises it has a gambling problem.

karen7 said:
I never watch any of them
I sky plus everything and start watching about 15mins in and fast foward through the break

This all day long. Fking adverts. Mind you I shouldn't say that as director of an advertising agency lol

Every single Safestyle advert and every single ham actor in them. Bunch of absolute shit heads all of them.

Been advertising 55% off for years. Have they ever sold anything at full price ? Have they bollocks and if they have the person who bought must be thicker than condensed pigshit.

Also that skinny bird selling sofas for SCL or something like that. My parrot could act better than her with her annoying phoney enthusiasm and arm movements.

And whilst we are at it any advert whatsoever by ambulance chasing lawyers. Cynical exploiting bastards encouraging careless or lazy twats to claim from some poor sod who is supposed to foresee every improbable eventuality and spend a fucking fortune to make sure it doesn't happen.

i hate all adverts but the one thats annoying me the most at the moment is the one on Key 103 advertising some twat from Boltons butchers shop,'Wayne Walker Waaaaayyyyne Walker' fucking twat,i will never ever buy any meat from Wayne Walker

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.