Adverts that drive you mad

Toothpaste adverts, I've never yet to see a dentist or dental technician come to think of it, that are as attractive as that and what dentist in their right mind would advertise a toothpaste.

Yep, and when it shows people brushing their teeth there's no foam cascading out of their gobs like ordinary folk

Yep, and when it shows people brushing their teeth there's no foam cascading out of their gobs like ordinary folk
I'd also like a toothpaste that whitens, provides minty fresh breath, helps the fight against tooth decay etc etc in ONE tube.

That Thompson one is particularly grating as they can't fucking sing.

Any bingo ad...

Look at them, glued to their phones, in someone's massive front room, laughing as they play bingo. Cunts.

Everything Star wars atm. The Star wars franchise is being miked and regurgitated and even if they produce a shitty one they still make a load of money on it, in part due to spending a lot in advertisement for it. It's a bit typical for a Hollywood that seems in decline in terms of creativity.

These fuckers every year since 2007, can never hear that carol without give a garmin in going on in my head

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.