advice on buying a house to rent out required?

A way around the capital gains tax is to set the rental property as your primary residence before you sell it. Once sold set your actual house back to the primary

Teabag Express said:
A way around the capital gains tax is to set the rental property as your primary residence before you sell it. Once sold set your actual house back to the primary
That's called fraud.

Teabag Express said:

You've never done it clearly.

Nominating a PPR has to be done within 2 years of getting a property. If you don't live in it it cannot be your PPR.

worsleyweb said:
A few years back I rented out Worsley towers for a few years to a bird I worked with.

Agreed rent was £650 a month paid on the first.

The arrangement ended up with my getting to shag her once a month in exchange for free rent.

I think the term is prostitution.

Worked well for me.

What if you were unavailable on the 1st? Was it rescheduled or did you settle for a DIY job that month?

west didsblue said:
Teabag Express said:
That's called fraud.

I thought it was called being a politician.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.