Advice please

hydemainecoms

Hi
the girl at the ticket office couldn't explain as she didn't know so any advice please,

My Daughter has blue membership and can only get to about 1/3 of games due to work commitments.
I'm a platinum card holder and I go to every game, my question to the ticket office was, when my daughter goes to a game can we purchase two tickets together in another part of the ground and for me to use the ticket exchange for my season card seat in exchange for the seat next to my Daughter's wherever we can get one together in the ground.

Does anyone know if we can do this?

Thanks for any help.

hydemainecoms said:
Hi
the girl at the ticket office couldn't explain as she didn't know so any advice please,

My Daughter has blue membership and can only get to about 1/3 of games due to work commitments.
I'm a platinum card holder and I go to every game, my question to the ticket office was, when my daughter goes to a game can we purchase two tickets together in another part of the ground and for me to use the ticket exchange for my season card seat in exchange for the seat next to my Daughter's wherever we can get one together in the ground.

Does anyone know if we can do this?

Thanks for any help.

Not sure if Ive understood correctly BUT if you want to go to the game together you can ring up and they will relocate you 2 seats together for that game so you wont be in your seasoncard seat

thanks ell for the reply...what I meant was can I just buy the one ticket for my daughter but swop my seat for one next to hers at no extra cost for that match as my season card seat will be available?

hydemainecoms said:
thanks ell for the reply...what I meant was can I just buy the one ticket for my daughter but swop my seat for one next to hers at no extra cost for that match as my season card seat will be available?
Yeah you can ring but and get 2 together at no extra cost. You can use your season card to get in but they will email you the seat details for where you have been relocated. Hope this helps

hydemainecoms said:

You couldn't do it that way unless you were very lucky and the seats either side of her hadn't already been bought/season tickets

hydemainecoms said:
@117 thanks for the input, yes I wouldn't mind where we sit.

if you add your daughter to your "friends and family" then when you purchase your tickets they should be together. Hope this helps.

You could join a much maligned Supporters Club - if you did this I'm sure there would always be someone to swap for those matches that you want to go to with your daughter!

Sorry for thread hijack but same issue. Seasoncard holder with son on blue card.

Can you do this before tickets go on General Sale or do you have to wait until tickets are in blue card holder's range?

Thanks in advance

baddddad said:
Sorry for thread hijack but same issue. Seasoncard holder with son on blue card.

Can you do this before tickets go on General Sale or do you have to wait until tickets are in blue card holder's range?

Thanks in advance

You have to wait but if its going to be a regular thing I'd suggest upping it to blue priority, as long as your quick off the mark you should get tickets no problem

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.