Advice please

Bluedisciple

hey there, was just wondering does anybody else have a wife/husband who supports another team. . . . At the worst united! Me and my husband met at church 1yr and 4months ago. On our first date I wore my City shirt he wore his united one! We never argued ever until one day we discussed football and we were both fuming. I love him dearly and didn't like the arguement so I told him I don't want to discuss football with him. Since then a few times we have with the same result and then last night a month after our Wedding the same thing but really bad. He doesn't seem to understand that when it.s not football he's my gorgeous husband and when it is he's a rag! . . . So lets not talk about it. - oh he ended up sulking because I baited him about only buying his first ever ticket last week. . . He's 25.

I'm feelin' a bit sorry for you 'blue disciple' ...... you just can't reason with at least half of the rag population , let alone live with em' ...... an' especially in a place like Stretford , which is far too close to the theatre of pricks!

My missus isn't really a football fan (unbelievable as she's Alex Williams sister!), but she does much prefer City to anyone else if she's asked , so it's not really an issue for me ...... she wouldn't know the end of Robinhos backside from Joe Harts big toe , so we just argue about everythin' else instead ..... an' this can still be quite incessant at times , believe me!

She's the eccentric , loud , karaoke type ..... an' i , unfortunately , am just the opposite!

Anyway just threaten' to cut off his congical rights until he agrees to see a bit of sense , that should at least make him realise that he's got to meet you halfway in any football discussion , an' agree to differ if you can't ...... but at the end of day , it's absolutely no use whatsoever them bein' 'drop-dead gorgeous' if they're of the red persuasion ..... his priorities are unfortunately completely out of sync , an' the two 'distant' traits kinda cancel each other out!

It's best not too mock the afflicted , dense red mist can cloud the braincells into an unrepairable state ........ at 25 years of age he really should know better , but at that ripe old age age he's unlikely to change for the better now!

jzzg3.jpg

Bluedisciple said:
hey there, was just wondering does anybody else have a wife/husband who supports another team. . . . At the worst united! Me and my husband met at church 1yr and 4months ago. On our first date I wore my City shirt he wore his united one! We never argued ever until one day we discussed football and we were both fuming. I love him dearly and didn't like the arguement so I told him I don't want to discuss football with him. Since then a few times we have with the same result and then last night a month after our Wedding the same thing but really bad. He doesn't seem to understand that when it.s not football he's my gorgeous husband and when it is he's a rag! . . . So lets not talk about it. - oh he ended up sulking because I baited him about only buying his first ever ticket last week. . . He's 25.

Get rid quick........I'm single and a blue :o)

i went out with a rag for four years and the amount of my city shirts that got shrunk in the wash was amazing,take some insurance out on him then bump him off love.

One of the worst things a woman can do to a man is to laugh at him when he doesn't want to be laughed at, and for the last fifteen years or more the response of most City supporters to someone who says they're a united supporter hasn't been to punch them in the face, it's been to laugh at them, we don't take them seriously, and they know it. Your husband will know it, your support for City will inevitably make him feel sheepish, and then resentful. And so the best that you can do is to try and keep a straight face when he has his stick-on culture stuck on, not the slightest smirk, even if you find him goose-stepping round the television set wearing only his underpants, the waists pulled right up under his arms, singing 'glory, glory etc' in a high falsetto. You have married a flawed person, someone who has to go through life with the odds stacked firmly in his favour, if you're unwilling to push him over the wall of the bear enclosure at a nearby zoo you'll have to make allowances for him.

You don't believe in divorce, I'm sure you must have grounds for an Annulment. The judge will clearly see that you were mentally unsound if you married a rag ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.