Aeroplanes

the guy pretending to machine gun the fans was just a complete tool. grey jumper and black body warmer thing. he got his little boy joining in to with the aeroplane motions. then at the end pretended to show all the city fans that he was ripping the programme (that he'd paid £5 for) he never actually did it mind.

Yeh they were doing that aeroplane thing towards my section. When Tevez scored his second alot of city fans around me started doing it which triggered the united fans to start again :S. Strange bunch of cockneys they were.

Noticed alot of kids around 13 in their crowd.

gunny said:
the guy pretending to machine gun the fans was just a complete tool. grey jumper and black body warmer thing. he got his little boy joining in to with the aeroplane motions. then at the end pretended to show all the city fans that he was ripping the programme (that he'd paid £5 for) he never actually did it mind.

That's the fella. Looked a bit like Mike Dean, at least from where I was sat...

quiet_riot said:
gunny said:

The best thing about this prick is that in 2 years time his little rag boy will want to be a blue

quiet_riot said:
gunny said:

Big tin hat on here - but I seriously mean what I am about to type

In my section 212 the mun1ch chants were coming out in force

Its not fucking big and to be honest embarrassing- and if you see me in 212 - I will be the silent miserable looking fucker while thes songs and chants persist

If any other chants (taking the piss) I will be singing my heart out
The Coin/lighter throwing was fair game as they were doing the same, (tin hat on again)

Big rant over

morleyswife said:

Its not fucking big and to be honest embarrassing- and if you see me in 212 - I will be the silent miserable looking fucker while thes songs and chants persist

The Coin/lighter throwing was fair game as they were doing the same, (tin hat on again)

Big rant over
So it's ok to maybe blind someone with a missile,but not ok to sing munchen songs-sorry i can't understand the logic mate.

Flixton is blue said:
morleyswife said:

Big rant over
So it's ok to maybe blind someone with a missile,but not ok to sing munchen songs-sorry i can't understand the logic mate.

The difference is an eye for an eye .....

Not being gutless and singing about an accident

I was not condoning coin throwing also - but some blues were doing it in 212 (after a couple whistled past me from the left)

"My logic mate"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.