AFC Bournemouth (H) | Sat 13th Aug, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Bournemouth, I was sad when they went down and happy when they went back up. Is part of my fondness for them because we almost always smash them at home? Yeah, maybe, but I still hope they stay up.

Glad I'm not running around in this heat! Pick Bernardo he likes the sun lol
Make the twat do 10 laps of the pitch at full time like punishment in PE.

“Like the sunshine do you you little twat? Hotter than this in Spain lad - keep up the pace now, one two one two one two, don’t you dare stop or it’s straight to Mr. Khaldoon’s office and detention for a month!”

I like Bournemouth, I was sad when they went down and happy when they went back up. Is part of my fondness for them because we almost always smash them at home? Yeah, maybe, but I still hope they stay up.
Same. Under Howe anyway they played good football and their fans seem on the whole a likeable bunch.

I’ll have them in the Prem over Burnley any day.

Make the twat do 10 laps of the pitch at full time like punishment in PE.

“Like the sunshine do you you little twat? Hotter than this in Spain lad - keep up the pace now, one two one two one two, don’t you dare stop or it’s straight to Mr. Khaldoon’s office and detention for a month!”

I agree lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.