AFC Bournemouth (H) | Sat 13th Aug, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's really not a shame. He's scared of getting a shot and Ake has taken his opportunity. Pep has had Stones back through countless injuries and spells of bad form and I'm sure is done doing him favors.

Do we actually know this is true or is it all conjecture

It's really not a shame. He's scared of getting a shot and Ake has taken his opportunity. Pep has had Stones back through countless injuries and spells of bad form and I'm sure is done doing him favors.

Weird take.

Hoping to see changes if we can get a couple of goals up. No disrespect at all to Bourmouth and i would be happy with any sort of win.

Hiwever it is more likely we would ne 4-0 up againt them than the Dippers or Chelsea, these are the games where if we get a comgortable lead we should bring on the likes of Delap and Palmer for experience.

This is the perfect game to get him going for the season. Can’t drop him after one league game. Not exactly great for his confidence, especially when he’s obviously struggling

But the alternative is leaving a far better player on the bench. We've got a league to win and starting Jack is the equivalent of a boxer tying a hand behind his back and hoping he's strong enough to win the fight anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.