AFC Bournemouth (H) | Sat 13th Aug, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because of the treatment he got from dippers , every fan in the prem and the racists , oh and those who denied his numbers

I'm not attacking you I just want you to recognise you're being a massive hypocrite. You spent countless hours defending Sterling to the hilt when people on here were saying he wasn't good enough but then you give Grealish the exact same treatment and mock those defending him.

The issue is, if in the event of one in a billion, someone sneaked liquid explosives or acid in and blew up or threw acid at someone, the whole world would be asking where security was. Sadly it’s a ducked up world these days.

I’m surprised/disappointed that the club are t doing more in the ground today.
agree totally, as you say the club could have done something, maybe give free bottles of water inside the stadium would have been a nice touch.

I'm not attacking you I just want you to recognise you're being a massive hypocrite. You spent countless hours defending Sterling to the hilt when people on here were saying he wasn't good enough but then you give Grealish the exact same treatment and mock those defending him.
Raz delivered epic numbers , won us plenty of trophies , chalk and cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.