After lastnight would you still take Drogba?

Yes I would - he a f**king head case but at least he would be our head case - Bellamy anyone.

Yes - I'm not to bothered if he gets a short European ban for abusing a (admittedly crap) referee in a Champions League Semi Final as long as he gets us to a Champions League Semi Final...

Danamy said:
levets said:
mcfcJosh111 said:
i would and it maybe a realistic target

well, we did bid for him in early january and we came close... maybe we will suceed this time? he will be banned from Europe, so Chelsea wont want him... therefore the loss of European football wouldn't be a negative factor in him joining usi

Did we nearly sign him in Jan = YES
Will he score goals = YES
Would he take City forward = YES
Would City be in Europe next season already if he had signed = YES

I think the above tells you my answer ^^
As a person he is a Grade 1 prick but if bags the goals with a City shirt on he'll do for me!!

Think you made a great case for signing him there mate.. Can you have a word? ;-)

hmm really dunno. what a wanker. yet just what we need up front.

the worrying question for me would be why would he be bothered for us? and how would someone like that fit into the dressing room? he's the kind of person who could overwhelm lesser characters. at chelsea he has Terry, Ballack and co to keep him in check, but, would the likes of bellamy and kompany have the same effect here?

Looking like a 6 month CL ban we were after him in Jan got knocked back by Chelsea maybe they will part I think the fee was around 18m (same as RSC) can play the lone striker up front brilliantly. I would have him no problems.

SWP Ireland De Jong Elano Robinho
Drogba

Yes please.

Rammyblues said:
Looking like a 6 month CL ban we were after him in Jan got knocked back by Chelsea maybe they will part I think the fee was around 18m (same as RSC) can play the lone striker up front brilliantly. I would have him no problems.

SWP Ireland De Jong Elano Robinho
Drogba

Yes please.

Rammy I can't see Elano being in the starting eleven next year to be honest lol!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.