After the game had finished.

whydelilah said:
ChippyPerthBlue said:
Just another sad stoke twat on a CITY forum.

As said previously what a sad life you must lead being on here,

Take a good look at yourself you prick, what are you on here for?

Feel sorry for him, one saddo sat alone on his pc.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I believe you have what the yanks call "issues", squire.

And in response to the original post, perhaps after the match Mancini was discussing why half of his team have to wear "neck wraps".

I'm sure the average football fan just loves to see some c**t on 80 grand a week running about with gloves and a scarf on!!

You can picture their mum's in the changing rooms wrapping them up warm before they go out to play :-)

Why on here?

I have issues about my team which myself and fellow supporters enjoy discussing, this often leads to lively debate and brings many issues to the argument which have been experienced over the year supporting our CITY.

Why you on here knobhead!!!!!!!!

Give the pot head some space guys, Stoke haven't got their own forum
you need more than one educated supporter to do thst so that's them fucked.

Its abundantly clear that Manchester City fans are better than having banter with rival fans now.

Abdy's sending off was right.

Whats your excuses for Vieira?

BetterDeadThanRed said:
Give the pot head some space guys, Stoke haven't got their own forum
you need more than one educated supporter to do thst so that's them fucked.

There must be plenty of space between his ears if he doesn`t realise what him being on here says about himself.

he said oii pulis iv been reading bluemoon since the game at our place and can you tell those sad twats of yours to post on your own forum because i didnt think it was possible but they talk more shit than the city lot

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.