After the game yesterday...

simonwood123

Me and my mate (mainestander) had tickets to the players lounge and as we were there we met Shay Given and Santa Cruz, arguably Hughes' two personal signings, and they looked absolutely gutted! I spoke to Shay and he said he was gutted and couldn't believe it and that it was a joke that he got the sack. He also said that they only told the players 10mins after the game. Also whilst i was waiting for my mate to come out of the pisser i met de jong who was in a big rush, but he still managed to take a picture with me. He looked like a raging bull, i thought he was going to kick the fuck out of me ha ha ha.

I personally feel they should have atleast give him till the end of the season, but like de niro says, whatever/whoever the sheiks want, the sheiks get!

Come on blues its never a dull day in the life of us city fans, so once again lets pull together and move on this next rocky journey!!!
CTID!!!

Glad you enjoyed that mate. Was in there myself a few years ago when my grandson was mascot - pretty cool experience.

Feel sorry for all the players who came to City because of Hughes - now they'll have to take Italian lessons or start having a translator on hand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.