Aftershave/Perfume

Joop is for 12 year old boys wearing ben sherman shirts at school disco's. It should not be worn by anyone else.

I've got a few different aftershaves - 3 of em burberry and CKOne. I vary form day to day but CKOne is usually the one I wear on a decent enough occasion

Body+Odour+copy.jpg

drives my wife wild.

The Fat el Hombre said:
Joop is for 12 year old boys wearing ben sherman shirts at school disco's. It should not be worn by anyone else.

I've got a few different aftershaves - 3 of em burberry and CKOne. I vary form day to day but CKOne is usually the one I wear on a decent enough occasion
I dislike joop

kp789 said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

I dislike joop

i disagree completely joop is top! i have joop jump & the original one and i like them both

kp789 said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

I dislike joop
Me too. It tastes minging. Real lads go for the CK Euphoria.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.