Aftershave!

Pah! I only keep a bottle of Hai Karate in case I underorder and run out of gin.
A dab of goose fat behind each ear and inside the upper area of ones long johns is enough to convey to Johnny Female what old Forkbeard is about.

sweynforkbeard said:
A dab of goose fat behind each ear and inside the upper area of ones long johns is enough to convey to Johnny Female what old Forkbeard is about.

It gets quite warm down there though. Do you not run the risk of frying your nuts? Having said that, they'll taste better than if you just used bog standard vegetable oil.

Bugs Bunny said:
sweynforkbeard said:

It gets quite warm down there though. Do you not run the risk of frying your nuts? Having said that, they'll taste better than if you just used bog standard vegetable oil.

Although I generally do not need to bolster my manly profile, in the exceptionally cold weather of the last few days I do admit to stuffing pickled walnuts down my trousers to maintain appearances.

sweynforkbeard said:
Bugs Bunny said:

Although I generally do not need to bolster my manly profile, in the exceptionally cold weather of the last few days I do admit to stuffing pickled walnuts down my trousers to maintain appearances.

Think yourself lucky. I'm getting to the age where they've started to look like pickled walnuts :-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.