agadoo

Why do celebrations need a backdrop of music, left to our own devices would have been far better. (but it wasn't a bad day all in all)

agree with what you said cleavers, always look on the bright side of life would have been perfect.

fathellensbellend said:
Why do celebrations need a backdrop of music, left to our own devices would have been far better. (but it wasn't a bad day all in all)

agree with what you said cleavers, always look on the bright side of life would have been perfect.
Oh god you are right. It kills the celebrations dead because the crowd stop singing and wait for the cheesy tunes. It's common across most of football now. First time I noticed it was wembley 99.

There are 2 or 3 tunes would have worked, like boys I'm blue, but when they played that irrelevant James single you knew some clown had got carried away.

Nothing could detract from sports most magical moment, but someones head should roll over sweet Caroline and agadoo.

Mark - TheBlue said:
pudge said:
Mark - TheBlue said:
Bluemoon wasn't even sung.
Apart from straight after the final whistle?

I never heard it. Wasn't sung when the cup was being lifted either. Ah well. Suppose we had Delilah.
Everyone was cheering and crying when the trophy was lifted. Bluemoon was blasted over the PA system after the final whistle

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.