Agent Barton

He brings the City academy a bad name he is the lowest of the low and what he did today showed that.
A twat of the highest order!

MCFC 4 EVER said:
He brings the City academy a bad name he is the lowest of the low and what he did today showed that.
A twat of the highest order!

He's an out and out scumbag, but that doesn't reflect on our academy or our club. We got rid of him remember.

If he acted like this off the pitch without his big group of mates he'd get fucking killed in a minute.

Proud that none of our players twatted him and got sent off because I bet they were tempted.

didactic said:
He tried to headbutt our captain. He is a ****.

Vinny would have beat the shit outta that little shit! I am ashamed he wore blue at one point. What a twat. Excuse the language, but it looked like Vinny, Aguero, especially Mario and the entire team were about to kick the fuck outta him.

GRADE A ******!

Code:
1m Joseph Barton ‏ @Joey7Barton

Well done to Man City...
Expand

Retweet
    Favorite

7:01 PM - 13 May 12 via Twitter for BlackBerry® · Details
4m Joseph Barton Joseph Barton ‏ @Joey7Barton

...Never worked but god loves a trier. #reallynotbother #wearesafe
Expand

Retweet
    Favorite

5m Joseph Barton Joseph Barton ‏ @Joey7Barton

The head was never gone at any stage, once I'd been sent off, one of our players suggested I should try to take 1 of theirs with me...
Expand

Retweet
    Favorite

6m Joseph Barton Joseph Barton ‏ @Joey7Barton

@piersmorgan noticed u were tweeting instantly upon my demise. Haha thought I owed u a few quid at one stage. #tallyho
View conversation

Retweet
    Favorite

13m Joseph Barton Joseph Barton ‏ @Joey7Barton

Still not my proudest moment but who gives a f*ck, we are safe..........and that is all that matters.
Expand

Retweet
    Favorite

14m Joseph Barton Joseph Barton ‏ @Joey7Barton

Can do nothing but apologise to the players and the fans. Still don't think its a sending off. Tried to take 1 of their players with me....
Expand

Retweet
    Favorite

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.