Aguero a slight injury doubt

BoyBlue_1985 said:
adrianr said:
Marvin said:
Looked absolutely exhausted against Ajax and I wasn't sure he'd start against Spurs

Class goal against Spurs, but he is missing a lot of chances at the moment and not quite on the top of his game

He missed shedloads of chances last season too, we were just creating so many it didn't matter so much. If he finished like Messi he'd be on a similar goal tally!

Ooooo has this turned in to a round of beat the player up on Aguero

Not really, as far as im concerned he could give my missus one whenever he likes, me too for that matter. Just want it to be clear that he missed loads of chances last season too, it's nothing new this season at all.

adrianr said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
adrianr said:
He missed shedloads of chances last season too, we were just creating so many it didn't matter so much. If he finished like Messi he'd be on a similar goal tally!

Not really, as far as im concerned he could give my missus one whenever he likes, me too for that matter. Just want it to be clear that he missed loads of chances last season too, it's nothing new this season at all.

Would you shout Agueroooooooooooooooo as he finished with your missus, hahaha
I agree, I think he has been finishing this season better actually as we have created less chances

adrianr said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
adrianr said:

He didn't miss 'that' one though so he can miss whatever the f*** he likes this season!

<a class="postlink" href="http://thescore.thejournal.ie/video-sergio-aguero-on-the-first-time-he-met-lionel-messi-632500-Oct2012/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://thescore.thejournal.ie/video-ser ... 0-Oct2012/</a>

good video

Still think he is worried about that knee. My guess is the reason he keeps slipping is that he is wearing a shorter stud, as locking these blades in the pitch is what causes most serious knee injuries.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.