Aguero again!

Blue Eyed Boy said:
Blue Smarties said:
You're not a City fan & you're certainly not a good WUM.

I've been a City fan for more than 5 mins, unlike you since the Arabs arrived.
Makes sense considering I signed up to BM before the Sheikhs arrival...
bouncy.gif

Blue Eyed Boy said:
Blue Smarties said:
You're not a City fan & you're certainly not a good WUM.

I've been a City fan for more than 5 mins, unlike you since the Arabs arrived.

Ban this fucking wum!

How come that guys getting pelters? Has he been wumming on another thread? To me, on this particular thread, he's just being realistic. Players like Aguero, Torres et al, will be courted by CL clubs if they are touted as being available. I instantly put us second to Chelsea if its a 2 horse race and for 2 reasons. 1, they are in the CL, WILL go through a rebuilding phase to maintain a trophy winning streak, and like us can offer a load of cash. We can offer a load of cash and a chance of being part of our growth, (aka the project!). Whilst the younger players like Aguero might give us more consideration than I can currently believe, the 28 year olds will more than likely go to Chelsea. Just my opinion like and as I say, I haven't seen the guy getting slated before, so whether he's a wum or not I don't know, but on this particular issue he just appears to be being realistic to me.

Pigeonho said:
How come that guys getting pelters? Has he been wumming on another thread? To me, on this particular thread, he's just being realistic. Players like Aguero, Torres et al, will be courted by CL clubs if they are touted as being available. I instantly put us second to Chelsea if its a 2 horse race and for 2 reasons. 1, they are in the CL, WILL go through a rebuilding phase to maintain a trophy winning streak, and like us can offer a load of cash. We can offer a load of cash and a chance of being part of our growth, (aka the project!). Whilst the younger players like Aguero might give us more consideration than I can currently believe, the 28 year olds will more than likely go to Chelsea. Just my opinion like and as I say, I haven't seen the guy getting slated before, so whether he's a wum or not I don't know, but on this particular issue he just appears to be being realistic to me.
Check his other posts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.