Aguero Argentina Shirt

Thaksins Love Child said:
Anyone know where is cheapest place to get one of these? Looking at around £55 from most places online.

Found this one - <a class="postlink" href="http://soccerseller.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=356" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://soccerseller.com/index.php?main_ ... cts_id=356</a>

But £15 just seems to cheap to be legit.

probably an old Messi match worn one so 2nd hand..dont touch it..pay the extra for a new one. ;)<br /><br />-- Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:12 pm --<br /><br />
Gaylord du Bois said:
I wouldn't wipe my arse with an Argie shirt let alone wear one.

carry on using yer hand ...but dont forget to wash now and then.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.subsidesports.com/uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.subsidesports.com/uk</a>

mcfc-mark said:
soccertriads definitely legit then? seems too good to be true
It's legit mate but they are fakes, but bloody good ones! I got 10 for my 7 a side team last year with all the proper printing etc on and it feels and looks exactly like the real thing!

mcfc-mark said:
soccertriads definitely legit then? seems too good to be true
I think so. I'll be honest, I was a bit sceptical when I ordered so completely understand where you're coming from.

It depends what definition of legit you use - I'm sure that the Sales Director of Adidas or Nike might suggest otherwise because his bonuses are riding on you buying it from licensed retailers.
Going off my experience as a customer, I can't fault it. Fair enough 3-4 weeks is a bit of a stretch to wait for a delivery but the shirt I got was fine - better than fine really when you consider the price.

Worst case scenario = you're not 100% happy. You can send it back or you've got a new shirt for a 5-a-side for a third of the price.

Crouchy said:
It's legit mate but they are fakes, but bloody good ones! I got 10 for my 7 a side team last year with all the proper printing etc on and it feels and looks exactly like the real thing!

Blue-Eyes said:
I think so. I'll be honest, I was a bit sceptical when I ordered so completely understand where you're coming from.

It depends what definition of legit you use - I'm sure that the Sales Director of Adidas or Nike might suggest otherwise because his bonuses are riding on you buying it from licensed retailers.
Going off my experience as a customer, I can't fault it. Fair enough 3-4 weeks is a bit of a stretch to wait for a delivery but the shirt I got was fine - better than fine really when you consider the price.

Worst case scenario = you're not 100% happy. You can send it back or you've got a new shirt for a 5-a-side for a third of the price.

Nice one guys, fair point that I've got nothing lose by ordering one aswell, could even make a cheeky profit on afew ;)

Rule # 1......Never , ever , ever , ever buy a fake football shirt ! . people csn spot them a mile away

panzer1311 said:
Rule # 1......Never , ever , ever , ever buy a fake football shirt ! . people csn spot them a mile away
wrong. fact.<br /><br />-- Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:25 pm --<br /><br />and does anyone know where you can get cheap kids football kits?
cheers

I can second the guy who commented on the quality of soccer triads. Their shirts are mint !

I have no doubt that they are fakes but I'd challenge anyone to spot the difference. It may be a thread loose or an emblem embroided 1mm the wrong direction, but if you can spot this then you should be working for customs & excise !!

They are the best 'copies' I've ever bought and for 17 quid you can't go wrong.

If you can handle the 3 week wait then you've got a bargain.

Yeah Umbro, Adidias and Nike will moan about quality of them etc but if their prices were reasonable then websites like this wouldn't have to exist.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.