Aguero banned for three games (updated)

Do you really disagree with them?

Sergio looked at the defender, swung an elbow at him, missed with the elbow and hit him in the throat with his forearm. We can all see that clearly on the footage.

He should have been sent off, or if the referee hadn't seen it - gotten a 3 match ban.

I don't see how anyone can argue with that and if it were any other team's player everyone on here would agree.

That doesn't mean we shouldn't contest the charge and I hope we win, but of course they've said he's guilty because he did it.

2 and 3 I completely disagree with.

Do you really disagree with them?

Sergio looked at the defender, swung an elbow at him, missed with the elbow and hit him in the throat with his forearm. We can all see that clearly on the footage.

He should have been sent off, or if the referee hadn't seen it - gotten a 3 match ban.

I don't see how anyone can argue with that and if it were any other team's player everyone on here would agree.

That doesn't mean we shouldn't contest the charge and I hope we win, but of course they've said he's guilty because he did it.
Do you have physical evidence that kun hit him in his throat ?

How many times have instances like this gone to the FA panel which haven't been live on TV ?

Only seems to be games where sky's after match analysis gets stuck into it and start replaying it on SSN, by which time the other media outlets start reporting and jumping on the band wagon.
Its not just sky or BT or whoever if you are covering a match live you have to fill 15 mins at halftime and an hour after the match talking shit
If it had been a 0_0 game last on match of the day it wouldn't have caused such a fuss,
Reid's caught aguero in the face Sergio has seen red and lashed out and swung an arm.
Take the ban and move on,and confuse the rags with an unorthodox lineup !

Do you have physical evidence that kun hit him in his throat ?

You've got be fucking joking?

You mean apart from the video where he clearly hits him in the throat, and then the player - without making an appeal to the referee trying to get sergio sent off - goes down holding his throat?

What physical evidence do you expect any football charge/appeal to have?

Not really though. If you go to court for speeding or drink driving and your brief proves the police haven't followed proper procedures then you'll get off.
Sure. But your drinking or speeding got you in court to start with. I'm not arguing whether it's beatable or not. It probably is. Just saying Aguero put himself here to start with. It was an unnecessary action.

I hope he gets off on a technicality, the reaction on the caf would keep me amused all week. Lets not kid ourselves though, he knew what he was doing.

Sure. But your drinking or speeding got you in court to start with. I'm not arguing whether it's beatable or not. It probably is. Just saying Aguero put himself here to start with. It was an unnecessary action.

Unnecessary but understandable

You've got be fucking joking?

You mean apart from the video where he clearly hits him in the throat, and then the player - without making an appeal to the referee trying to get sergio sent off - goes down holding his throat?

What physical evidence do you expect any football charge/appeal to have?
Like play acting ? Ring a bell?

Although I think Aguero will get the ban, but it would be hillarious if he gets away with it and scores a hattrick against the rags. Would love to see reaction from PEG and ragcafe

I hope he gets off on a technicality, the reaction on the caf would keep me amused all week. Lets not kid ourselves though, he knew what he was doing.

I would love it if he got off... if only for the meltdown on Rag Cafe!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.