Aguero banned for three games (updated)

We scored 15 so far and Aguero bagged 6 (5 excluding the penalty) so we know two things. 1) We have goals in other departments, and 2) whoever's up top will get a lot of service, it is just a matter of finishing. This ban is done and dusted and we move on. The thread on changing movie titles is a hit.

The acid test for me with these sorts of incidents is "if that was an opposition player doing that to one of ours, what would you want to see"

Regardless of whether Serg definitely intended to elbow him (which only he knows) it looks pretty bad and if costa/granny shagger/sturridge/kane/whoever had done that to Vinny then I'd want to see a ban.

Vinny getting sent in the FA cup by foy says all you need to know about the FA and the rags

he aint ready mate....I know this will annoy a lot of people but he just isn't good enough at present to lead the line ....he was very poor playing against steau in his only start...

At present he is a superb impact sub but that is about it

ute's defence will be breathing a big sigh of relief and they have one less problem to worry about as competing against nacho is far easier than competing against auger

I'd be very surprised if he played nacho I think he will just play midfielders, they are all capable of scoring

They'll be chuffed to bits. Little do they know. Not sure what Guardiola will do. I'd be a bit wary of their height advantage, but if Sagna, and Kompany or Kolarov come back in then we can play Kelechi. I also think Bony will do well this season - before anyone goes oh no, he'll be properly fit now for the first time at City and if Sterling and Kolarov can improve, then why not Bony?
because hopefully he'll be gone tomorrow, oh... and the fact he's absolutely shite.

I'm expecting Nolito to play upfront - hence him being issued the no 10.
I'd expect Sane to come in as well.

Stupid Sergio. Really was a stupid thing to do but in fairness it's a real rarity for him so we just have to move on.

Seems strange that we're without another experienced striker tbh

Does anyone know how/when the ref's report is put together? Does it include every incident that the ref sees in a game? Are they given a list of instances that they have to comment on? Something is clearly not right here.

This is what I'd like to know, it all seems a bit vague to me. I would also like to know if the referee gets to see a replay of the game before he puts in his report. Also if a linesman saw the incident and reports it was an accidental collision, but it later turns out it wasn't, can the referee just say he missed it.

For example first 5 minutes of game full back clears long up pitch, full back and opposition winger both end up on the floor. Referee hears the crowd but is concentrating on play up the other end. He asks the linesman at the far side of the pitch what happened (on his headset). Linesman says "accidental tangle of legs nothing to see here". If the referee doen't see a replay before writing his report why would he put such a non-event in a report, even if he even remembers it. If he does get to see a replay and it turns out the tangle of legs was initiated by a red card worthy kick, by the winger to the inside of the full backs knee, what does he do then? Does he say it was dealt with at the time? Does he say he missed it but the linesman thought it was just a tangle? or Does he say nobody saw it?
This all seems very vague and open to abuse. (Pretty much like my post ... sorry if it doesn't make sense been suffering with flu for the last 48 hours)

As GSW Blue says something just not right here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.