Aguero contract situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
But isn't that spot pretty malleable? For example, if we had gotten Messi last summer. We would have made space for him by just not registering Carson in the CL squad. And using a club trained keeper as our 3rd keeper.

In other words, registering Carson isn't that important and won't hinder our squad (transfer) planning.

By that logic, isn't any spot arguably malleable? We could omit Sergio from the CL squad , unsure of his fitness, or Mendy, or zinchenk who is suppesdly crap. All moot assumptions.

Fact is, currently there are no free spots.

By that logic, isn't any spot arguably malleable? We could omit Sergio from the CL squad , unsure of his fitness, or Mendy, or zinchenk who is suppesdly crap. All moot assumptions.

Fact is, currently there are no free spots.

There is quite a big difference in leaving out 3rd choice keeper Scott Carson. When you can also use an EDS keeper in the unlikely scenario that he is needed.

And leaving out a player who is on massive wages and who you have spent quite a lot of money on.

While technically there are no free spots. My point being that Carson is hardly going to prevent us from making the necessary squad changes if the opportunity arises.

There is quite a big difference in leaving out 3rd choice keeper Scott Carson. When you can also use an EDS keeper in the unlikely scenario that he is needed.

And leaving out a player who is on massive wages and who you have spent quite a lot of money on.

While technically there are no free spots. My point being that Carson is hardly going to prevent us from making the necessary squad changes if the opportunity arises.

I agree wholeheartedly. I was purely pointing out the fact though, that currently, there are no free spots.

That will change in the summer regardless.

Tin hat awaits but,He’s finished sad but that’s life he will always be idolised but we’ve moved on the team doesn’t look the same with him in it now IMO

Reactions: PPT
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.