Aguero contract situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
BoyBlue_1985 said:
.allan said:
Tricky_Trev said:
He signed a 2 and a half year contract extension at Atletico Madrid just 6 months before signing for us. Just saying! We all know contracts are worthless in football, but of course it's better than him rejecting a new contract!
Yeh that's it turn something positive into a negative. Look on the bright side for once maybe he just wants to stay for another year?

I think generally its done so that the team he is with doesnt lose out finacially. Either that or he is just strange
Yeh i think so to but its positive, something we don't always get a lot of at City lol.

Kun Kun Aguero

Lets give the lad the song he wants....drop the dergio....dergio

I hate it

Smithy34 said:
because rather than having just a random figure labelled onto Sergio if real and others come knocking, I would rather have a bloody high amount like £45m slapped on his clause so that we get top whack
I hope it's a damn sight higher than £45m. That's barely more than we paid for him ffs.

Great news
who ever signs for us in the summer when I look back in August this will be our best business we will have done

bluedreaming said:
Great news
who ever signs for us in the summer when I look back in August this will be our best business we will have done
Take it you haven't heard about Messi yet then?

qcxtFvJ.gif

Good to see we're tying up our best players on longer deals.

The thing I don't get with the media though is when City players are linked with another team the proposed "value" of said player is always less than the standard.

Examples being Aguero in that article is stated to be valued at £34 mil, yet Rooney is the apparent target of PSG for some £40+ mil. I just don't understand how Rooney can be valued as at least 6 mil more than Aguero.

The same with Kompany, glad to hear he's tweeted that he's going nowhere. But I read somewhere the other day (obviously bullshit) but that Barca were readying a £20mil bid for him...... twenty! I know it's all bollocks and made up bullshit I just don't get how a journo creating it thinks Komps is worth £20mil (despite being one of the best centre backs in the world) and more importantly, our captain. We'd be insane to sell our captain and world class centre back for £20million.

Good to see us tying players down anyways!

I am so pleased that he( Aguero ) is staying but I have noticed that he can be greedy at times but thats the striker in him!!! Maybe i have been playing too much Fifa 13!!!

well ..you either have composure in front of goal or you don,t...........and although i,d like to give Aguero the benefit of the doubt for last season.....injuries, personal problems aside, i,m afraid he just hasn,t the composure never mind first touch.....we need a clinical goal scorer, somebody who can convert 1 in 2 chances and not 1 in 4 or 5 as in Aguero,s case..............................sorry...its just as i see it.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.