Aguero injured

Sadly this is it for Sergio, who knows how many matches we'll get out of him this season and how prolific will he still be?. We have to try and get another striker in now even if it's on loan to ease the burden on Jesus. I disagree with Pep that Sterling or Torres can play in that position, not sure Torres has ever played as a striker and Raheem doesn't look comfortable there. 120m bid for Kane might see Spurs accept, what a statement that would be.
This season is looking likely to be “it”. He’ll come back, probably score some great and big goals once he gets fit again but I think he’ll call it a day with us at the end of this season.

Sterling isn’t a good or natural enough finisher to play as a striker. I’ve never seen Torres play to comment (hadn’t even heard of him until we signed him).

Therefore I agree that we need to bring in a striker but I don’t know if that’s now or just get the negotiations started to bring him in next Summer.

Aguero's like Kompany, in that generally he came back from injuries looking good. It's going to sound weird but it's probably better that his problem is he's injury prone rather than he's regressing sharply.

I haven't seen any complaints about De Bruyne's form since Cugat operated on him.

I know its a football forum and everyone gets to write whatever bollocks they want, but complaining that someone widely regarded as one of the very the best surgeons in the world with a list of clients that looks like a FIFA world XI is operating on our players is beyond the stulidity you normally see.
I agree with you. Aguero is getting on now, no amount of operation will fix him these days. Blaming the surgeon is stupid really.

Sadly this is it for Sergio, who knows how many matches we'll get out of him this season and how prolific will he still be?. We have to try and get another striker in now even if it's on loan to ease the burden on Jesus. I disagree with Pep that Sterling or Torres can play in that position, not sure Torres has ever played as a striker and Raheem doesn't look comfortable there. 120m bid for Kane might see Spurs accept, what a statement that would be.
Lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.