Aguero injured

Disgraceful having spent over £400,000 000 on defenders.

We have **STILL** even now have not brought in a 20 + Goals a season striker.Just to replace players gone.

Yet Tixi seemingly would have had no trouble mustering up £100,000 000 for 34 year old Messi.

Lets be honest this Man has been an abject failure as DOF.

His job was to make transitional seasons a thing of the past, redundant.

Sourcing and replacing aging players well in advance.

Look at the state of us ffs.

Said it yesterday if it had not been for all Mancini signings ,the last few years of success would not have happened.Now they have all aged,and moved on.We are relying solely on Tixi/Pep signings. And they look a million miles away from those players.

All those players were young & needed developing. Just like the current crop. Love your name - it’s very apt so I guess you’re attempting a Clarkie

How close is he to being fit? Do we know?
My daughter is a beautician, she told me she had Sofia, Kun’s girlfriend booked in (last Saturday). I told her to ask when will he be fit. She told my daughter “he’s ready to comeback now, but the club want to wait 2 or 3 more weeks”. She also said they “are Staying in Manchester for another year, maybe two”.

We have **STILL** even now have not brought in a 20 + Goals a season striker.Just to replace players gone.

Yet Tixi seemingly would have had no trouble mustering up £100,000 000 for 34 year old Messi.

Said it yesterday if it had not been for all Mancini signings ,the last few years of success would not have happened.Now they have all aged,and moved on.We are relying solely on Tixi/Pep signings. And they look a million miles away from those players.

You're a fucking comedian.

Many of Mancini's best players were Hughes' signings.

And you really don't think the likes of KDB,Ederson,Sterling,Laporte,Walker,Bernardo,Sane,Jesus......etc. are of a level of some of our previous players?

Behave,and get a new duvet.

These Mancini lovers need to get over him, it’s been seven years. Scraped a league title and failed miserably against a wank United team the season after.

Vinny was a Hughes signing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.