Aguero, Dzeko & Balotelli in top 10 most prolific PL striker

coulsonblue

Prolific_Strikers.jpg

Aguero the most prolific striker in Premier League history. Dzeko 4th most. Balotelli 10th most.

Notice the absence of Tevez.

Re: Prolific Strikers

greasedupdeafguy said:
What are you trying to say Dzeko and Balotelli are better than Tevez?

My prefered front 2 is Aguero and Balotelli. I don't like Tevez and Aguero together as they're too similar for me and occupy similar areas and Tevez drops very deep.

I have Dzeko bottom of our list behind Tevez though.

Was merely showing how good our strikers are.

coulsonblue said:
Prolific_Strikers.jpg

Aguero the most prolific striker in Premier League history. Dzeko 4th most. Balotelli 10th most.

Notice the abscence of Wayne Booney ...

It's an impressive stat, but if he is still there after playing the same number of games as Henry then I will be seriously wowed!

coulsonblue said:

Tevez would be on the list if he had only played for City too.

As this was before the Villa game, it's nice to see that Sergio has knocked another 5 mins off that total - down to 106 mins per goal!

Dzeko, like Hernandez does benefit from the sub appearances. Goals are more likely late in games, and often it's the sub playing against tired legs that gets them. On the flip side, has he ever taken a penalty for City? I wouldn't be surprised if his position with Sergio was reversed if he was taking pens.

Notice the absence of Tevez.[/quote]

and?

im surprise Ronaldo is not there, i dont understand stats anyway...and Dzeko is 4th and chicharito 2nd...ffs

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=272122" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=272122</a>

dzeko01 said:

and?

im surprise Ronaldo is not there, i dont understand stats anyway...and Dzeko is 4th and chicharito 2nd...ffs
[/quote]
Ronaldo has a lot of learning and growing into the talent before he was excellent which lasted two or so years at the rags then he moved on, so his mins per goal ratio wont be too good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.