Aguero/Fernandinho suspensions

The only scenario in which the Chelsea players were going to get bans would have been if the FA had decided to make an example out of the incident. Which would almost certainly have resulted in extended bans for Aguero and Fernandhino. And Kelechi also being dragged into it.

This is the best outcome we could realistically have expected.

I think you may well be right.

We need to do something to radically re energise the team. Like for like won't do it for me.

As predictably shit as Taylor's performance was, it's the FA and the actions of its "independent" panel that have really pissed me off.
  • Aguero provokes Chalobah's retaliation. Result = The provoker gets a red and the retaliator gets let off.
  • Fabregas provokes Fernandinho's reaction. Result = The provoker gets let off and the retaliator gets a red.
Seems fair and logical!

This idea of not reviewing incidents where a yellow has been shown is getting beyond a joke now. Our two lads both deserve the punishments that are coming their way, but it beggars belief that the Chalobah and Fabregas have escaped from this unscathed. How can a panel watch that video and apply the exact same rules in completely opposite ways over the same incident?

Am I expecting too much to see Taylor and Oliver sanctioned for their shocking refereeing performances.

Luiz, Fabregas, Chalobah, Rojo and Big Nose all have something to answer for as well.

The FA is useless - we have been punished whilst all the other culprits get away scot free.

So what are WE going to try to do about it ? We campaigned to BT to change some of their pundits so direct,organised & coordinated action can sometimes work.

The game has become 'corrupted' by commercial self interest-SKY OWN 8% OF THE RAGS- and incompetence & inconsistency by the authorities and their officials-FA,PMGOL,UEFA etc.

This is not just about whether City are schemed against,although Taylor's performance & the non sanctioning of the 2 chavs,makes me wonder. It's more about the wider subject of scrutiny,fairness,consistency,transparency,and HOLDING PEOPLE TO ACCOUNT FOR THEIR ACTIONS & DECISIONS. Kun has rightly been held to account,but Taylor,Fabrigas,Chomaka? (& Rojo) haven't !!

Why don't we circulate the email address's of the key personell at the relevant companies & authorities,including the club &,for example Martin Samuels, and challenge them with fact based examples of their incompetence.

Populations across the whole of Europe are rising up & creating change against the smug status quo of the leaders. Do nothing here will simply perpetuate a continuation of the current unacceptable situation. Let's see what we can do.

Thoughts ?

So what are WE going to try to do about it ? We campaigned to BT to change some of their pundits so direct,organised & coordinated action can sometimes work.

The game has become 'corrupted' by commercial self interest-SKY OWN 8% OF THE RAGS- and incompetence & inconsistency by the authorities and their officials-FA,PMGOL,UEFA etc.

This is not just about whether City are schemed against,although Taylor's performance & the non sanctioning of the 2 chavs,makes me wonder. It's more about the wider subject of scrutiny,fairness,consistency,transparency,and HOLDING PEOPLE TO ACCOUNT FOR THEIR ACTIONS & DECISIONS. Kun has rightly been held to account,but Taylor,Fabrigas,Chomaka? (& Rojo) haven't !!

Why don't we circulate the email address's of the key personell at the relevant companies & authorities,including the club &,for example Martin Samuels, and challenge them with fact based examples of their incompetence.

Populations across the whole of Europe are rising up & creating change against the smug status quo of the leaders. Do nothing here will simply perpetuate a continuation of the current unacceptable situation. Let's see what we can do.

Thoughts ?
My thought is you fell asleep 15 years ago and have just woken up. Sky sold their stake in the rags in 2003.

My thought is you fell asleep 15 years ago and have just woken up. Sky sold their stake in the rags in 2003.

But what about the major point/principle ?

Are we going to continue to allow so much inconsistancy & so many injustices to perpetuate without being challenged.

You seem to be a sensible,informed fella,What do you think we can/ should do ?

As predictably shit as Taylor's performance was, it's the FA and the actions of its "independent" panel that have really pissed me off.
  • Aguero provokes Chalobah's retaliation. Result = The provoker gets a red and the retaliator gets let off.
  • Fabregas provokes Fernandinho's reaction. Result = The provoker gets let off and the retaliator gets a red.
Seems fair and logical!

This idea of not reviewing incidents where a yellow has been shown is getting beyond a joke now. Our two lads both deserve the punishments that are coming their way, but it beggars belief that the Chalobah and Fabregas have escaped from this unscathed. How can a panel watch that video and apply the exact same rules in completely opposite ways over the same incident?

100% spot on.......what to do ?

Dinho is the bigger miss.

A back up striker like Nolito or like Gabriel Jesus?
Like Nolito yes if he can, not sure why Pep hasnt played him up front more. I guess he will get the chance now so will be interesting to see... Iheanacho no, he doesnt cut it yet. Jesus - I hope he doesnt become a bit of a Sane and take months to get up to speed but maybe he will be a good replacement.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.