Aguero - 'Finding his feet more and more'

blueprint said:
SS117 said:
Along with Nasri, Silva & Johnson.

Yes,
and YAYA, Milner, Barry, Micah, Lescott, Vinnie, Clichy, Kolarov, Hart, Zab et al assisting!

-- Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:35 pm --

Why are we arguing over which one of the three is the best?

We should be thankful that we have the best stroika force bar none!!!

balkano are you an expert cheff? cause you have been watching cooking channels a lot lately
- not football imo .

Re: Aguero

weejh said:
balkanno said:
He played shite.

I m happy to see Bobby making the right choice nd taking him off. It should happen often.
Really? And replacing him with AJ worked did it? If you think he played shite I can only recommend watching a different sport, because you clearly no nothing about football

He wasn't shite but he was pretty poor by his standards. Lost the ball a lot and didn't work the keeper with the chances he did have.

He'll be fine though, he kept working hard (until subbed) and clearly has the ability. Not gonna be a world beater in every game.... yet

Re: Aguero

weejh said:
Comrade Buka said:
weejh said:
Really? And replacing him with AJ worked did it? If you think he played shite I can only recommend watching a different sport, because you clearly no nothing about football

Clearly you are the go-to guy when it comes to football knowledge. Cheers!
No im not, but I do try to be a little constructive or descriptive in my criticism. I steer clear of saying they played "shite"

Look up ad hominem, mate. And see how that relates to:

1. "If you think he played shite I can only recommend watching a different sport, because you clearly no nothing about football"

and

2. "but I do try to be a little constructive or descriptive in my criticism. I steer clear of saying they played "shite"

If you think he was "shite" is anemic, you should probably attack all people saying he was "good," because that is equally elaborative, yes? Or maybe you just felt brilliant getting on his case and being eloquent about his football knowledge?

Self righteousness feels good, doesn't it?

Has anybody realised the Johnson substitution was to stop the left back going forward (although this didn't work for their equaliser)
Aguero without hitting anywhere near what he is capable could still have had a hatrick!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.