Aguero - How much?

his class is always on show, that goal against united when he knobbed 3/4 players and pinged it into the top right bin proved that and even the rags on fb and in work next day was saying he class's apart from most strikers currently on offer

All this talk of new targets etc and you sometimes forget we already have one of the best strikers in the world at our club. If he was on the market I would have him before ANY of the players we have been linked with this summer.

One of his best performances for me was against united in the FA cup at home. Lead the line brilliantly on his own.

MadchesterCity said:
OK call me naive but why can't he play like that game against Swansea every week?

Was that his best performance or was it Wigan game?

Perhaps naive but after the first game I thought we had something special (I still agree we have but we've only seen this in 2-3 games)

Can Pele help him improve and bring him closer to top of pyramid?

then you've only watched him 2/3 times - i've read some nonsense on here........

Caveman said:
The reason we don't need to be wasting money on the likes of Cavani, is this lad. He is a brilliant player and I've been most impressed with him when he's played on his own up front. He's stronger, faster, is better at holding the ball up, is a better passer, has a better first touch, skill set and more strong personality on the pitch than Džeko does.

Not bothered how many he scores, just that he's fit because when he's fit and playing well he's almost unstoppable.
In fairness I'm better at holding the ball up and have a better touch than Dzeko and I packed it in ten years ago!

Messi 60
Ronaldo 55
Cavani 38
Lewandowski 36
Ibrahimovich 35
Falcao 34
Van Persie 30
Suarez 30

I rate him with those players but he was no where to be seen last season, yes injuries played a part but he also missed a hell of a lot of chances (as did all our strikers) - he got the same number of league goals as Adam Le Fondre for christs sake!

For him and his abilities, we should be looking at a minimum at the very least of 30 goals but really we should be looking at 35 goals. Anything else is unacceptable in my eyes.

MadchesterCity said:
blueste41 said:
MadchesterCity said:
When I watched that cameo appearance I looked at my wife and set holy fuck when he scored the final goal.

That got me thinking wow this guy could be the best in the world.

Much more to come from Aguero, hope we can get the most out of him.

How many goals do we need/ expect from him as main focal,point?

25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50?

50 is nigh on impossible surely? If he weighs in with 25 AND we win something the world will talk about him being one of the best.

If he scores the same amount but we end up without a trophy I am not sure anyone will care!

Ronaldo stats from last season, Mess out scored him!
Total Goals: 55
Spanish League "La Liga": 34
Spanish Super Cup: 2
Copa del Rey: 7
UEFA Champions League: 12

Messi scored 50 in the league alone
And he was injured for the last quarter of the season either missing games or playing from the bench.<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:29 pm --<br /><br />
WNRH said:
Messi 60
Ronaldo 55
Cavani 38
Lewandowski 36
Ibrahimovich 35
Falcao 34
Van Persie 30
Suarez 30

I rate him with those players but he was no where to be seen last season, yes injuries played a part but he also missed a hell of a lot of chances (as did all our strikers) - he got the same number of league goals as Adam Le Fondre for christs sake!

For him and his abilities, we should be looking at a minimum at the very least of 30 goals but really we should be looking at 35 goals. Anything else is unacceptable in my eyes.
Unacceptable, ha, okay!

So if he scores 27 goals for us that's unacceptable is it?

He had three fairly bad injuries last season. August-October, almost the whole of Jan and again in March.

Even if he puts on 20 stone, never scores again and dies on the toilet eating a cheeseburger with 2 years left on his contract. He will still be a fucking legend.

Reminicing after only 2 pints.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.