Aguero - How much?

MadchesterCity

When I watched that cameo appearance I looked at my wife and set holy fuck when he scored the final goal.

That got me thinking wow this guy could be the best in the world.

Much more to come from Aguero, hope we can get the most out of him.

How many goals do we need/ expect from him as main focal,point?

25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50?

Re: Aguero v Swansea

Don't think it matters how many he scores but more the forward line as a whole. But I'd say 25 would be a good return. But even if he never scores again I will always have major man love for him for the qpr goal.

As the main man, I think 30-35 considering no injuries. Higuain got 30 under Pelle and Sergio is different class

The reason we don't need to be wasting money on the likes of Cavani, is this lad. He is a brilliant player and I've been most impressed with him when he's played on his own up front. He's stronger, faster, is better at holding the ball up, is a better passer, has a better first touch, skill set and more strong personality on the pitch than Džeko does.

Not bothered how many he scores, just that he's fit because when he's fit and playing well he's almost unstoppable.

Caveman said:
The reason we don't need to be wasting money on the likes of Cavani, is this lad. He is a brilliant player and I've been most impressed with him when he's played on his own up front. He's stronger, faster, is better at holding the ball up, is a better passer, has a better first touch, skill set and more strong personality on the pitch than Džeko does.

Not bothered how many he scores, just that he's fit because when he's fit and playing well he's almost unstoppable.

Too right - better than Cavani in all ways.

johnmc said:
He's not a Messi or Ronaldo and don't think he will ever be quite that level unfortunately. However best of the rest no problem.
He's not and never will be. But there's no shame in that, those two are on another planet. They're Zidane Maradona Cruyff Garrincha standard. Kun is a very good footballer and if he played for anyone else he'd be top of my list of who we could realistically sign, ahead of Cavani and anyone else we've been linked with.

missed alot of chances last season but i for one expect him too hit the ground running this season. you cant keep pure class from shining for too long.

Caveman said:
johnmc said:
He's not a Messi or Ronaldo and don't think he will ever be quite that level unfortunately. However best of the rest no problem.
He's not and never will be. But there's no shame in that, those two are on another planet. They're Zidane Maradona Cruyff Garrincha standard. Kun is a very good footballer and if he played for anyone else he'd be top of my list of who we could realistically sign, ahead of Cavani and anyone else we've been linked with.

Agreed. I love him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.